Thursday, August 28, 2008

Last Night Home

It is my last night in Ridgefield and it feels very strange. This summer, for the first time in my life, because I didn't go to camp at all I felt like I finally live here. I have lots of friends at home for the first time in a while it's nice to be home and I don't want to leave. I'm putting off packing because of that and as a result I still need to pack my toiletries, desky things such as photos, and my ballet things. 
I got my hair cut yesterday afternoon!


I only took about an inch off but I got it more layered and more angled so it looks a bit more dramatic. I LOVE the woman who cuts my hair. Rubia is fantastic
. I only recently discovered her last spring right after she got engaged. The next time she cut my hair it was a week before her wedding! Yesterday she was a married woman, and promised she would bring pictures when I come home to get my hair cut in December. 

On a seperate note, how FABULOUS is Senator Biden! 

The Obama/Biden combination is unbeatable in my eyes. I'm so excited to vote this fall! I'm glad that my first election is one my generation and so many young people are so involved in. 
Goodnight, next time I write I'll be a college girl!

No comments: