Monday, August 25, 2008

Beach Cruiser

So I really really want a new bike. I'm looking into the cruiser variety but am a bit put off at the lack of hand breaks. I figure I'm not going to be doing any intense biking, only around campus. Here are the bikes I'm thinking of so far:



I really love the lights and the back racks, but I figure I would be able to purchase those separately. My favorite of all is the dark green, but once again, the coaster brakes make me a little bit hesitant. The mint green comes with a "v-type" break whatever that may be, so that is my winner so far. So many options!

2 comments:

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Cute cruisers! Thanks for stopping by, I've added you to my blogroll! :)

Anonymous said...

With a bright and energetic color scheme, the Dreamcycle is fun cruiser that really makes a statementCalifornia Bikes.
cruiser bikes