Sunday, August 3, 2008

I have a home!

You're looking at the new owner of 204 Schaeffer Hall, North Ben Franklin.
I have a room! And a room mate! I was actually so excited last night when I found out I jumped up and smashed my toe. It still hurts now, I think it's jammed or sprained. Anyway, her name is Alexa Moser and shes really nice! We met at orientation and talked a lot while waiting for our language tests. I'm so glad I have somebody I've met before - and liked - and not a complete stranger.


She's the one in the middle. I seem to have a thing for blonde room mates with very blue eyes. Nobody can compete with Kate though. I looked up Alexa's town, which is in the middle of nowhere Pennsylvania. It seriously has 619 people in it. That's the size of a grade at Ridgefield High School. And I thought I was from a small town! It's all about perspective.

There was a "meet and greet" this afternoon in the city and I got to meet more people! I feel like I'm just going to be meeting people nonstop for the next 3 months. Carolyn was there so we went around together talking up all the boys. I met some REALLY nice people. One guy, I think his name was Timothy, jumps off of things. That's really the only way I know how to describe it. The people in commercials and movies who run through the city, jump over cars, flip over trash bins? That's what he does. he even showed us a video on his ipod. So bizarre and random, but impressive at the same time.

I can't believe I'm going to college!

No comments: