Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Second Session

Second session is in full swing and off to a great start so far!
My afternoon class is the cutest bunch of kids! It's called Literacy through Lyrics and is all 1st graders plus Jilly (in the green shirt) who is only going into Kindergarden! We've been singing and reading these part two days and I'm so proud of all of them. The girls are all so beautiful, Gianna and Olivia in particular. Whenever I work with kids I always wonder how they will turn out in 10 years. One of Rod's favorite lunchtime activities is guessing who will "play for his team" in the future. Silly boy!
This morning in Girl Power was spa day! We did face masks in the library bathroom, manicures, makeovers, and hair! The only down part of the day was being responsible for pedicures. I had to give 11 pedicures to gross little feet. They all loved it and were so excited so it was worth it.

No comments: